Latte of Leadership
Inspiring others means doing things differently and moving out of your comfort zone. The pop up learning experience provides you with the opportunity to move out of your comfort zone and connect with peers about leading to inspire others in the surrounds of a Brisbane company that inspires passion. Glenn Searle, premier author and speaker on leading to inspire others, is running a unique event at Di Bella Coffee headquarters this October and November. This ultimate sensory learning experience blends two critical leadership skills – inspiration and coffee catch-ups.
What can you expect?
- Guided coffee factory tour on arrival … not just a coffee!
- Interactive learning experiences that filter out the three most influential processes on inspiring others
- Practical strategies you can grind and brew to suit your own taste
- Leadership insights from the coffee industry … crop to cup
How will your organisation benefit?
Your organisation will benefit because the practical strategies you add to your leadership skills will energise people to successfully attain performance goals (individual and organisational) and build a framework for shared leadership.
What will you learn?
Creating a climate of high expectations
- creating a ‘sense of purpose’
- understanding the power of self and collective efficacy
- speaking high performance language.
Projecting yourself to bring out your best and the best in others
- unpacking sensory language
- using a high performance checklist
- creating messages through metaphors and stories
Growing in strength
- harnessing the power of strength-based leadership
- tapping into peoples’ strengths
- seizing the moment … doing the right thing at the right time!
Leading and the secrets from specialty coffee
- going behind the scenes of Australia’s leading specialty coffee company
- experiencing the business journey from crop to cup
- exploring how different environmental factors yield different results
For further information, download the flyer (PDF 163kb).
Date: Experience 1. – 17 October 2013 … Experience 2. – 15 November 2013
Time: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Location: Di Bella Coffee, 82 Abbotsford Road, Bowen Hills
Cost: Special Introductory Offer – $115 (half price)
Places are strictly limited.
Online Registration: 17 October 2013 15 November 2013 (Registrations now closed)
Manual Registration: Pop Up Registration Form (PDF 72kb)